In this resource you’ll find:
- 28 prewritten annual IEP goals to use for measuring and monitoring addition and subtraction (Google Docs). Goals range from Kindergarten to third grade level in difficulty.
- 9 self-grading online tests for initial data collection or progress monitoring on addition and subtraction goals (Google Forms).
- These could be assigned to students through your Google Classroom during the school day or remotely (distance learning).
- Students can see which questions they answered correctly or incorrectly immediately after they click ‘Submit’.
- No grading! Tests are self-grading. Simply look at the student’s response and you’ll see their answer for each question and the number of questions correct.
- 9 math computation tests that are printable versions of the Google Forms tests (Google Docs).
- A ‘testing experience’ rating sheet for staff to use (meant to use at school to check if the testing environment was a good fit for the student).
- 9 extra sheets of addition progress monitoring material to use for tests or practice (printable version - Google Docs)
- A teacher recording sheet is included to use for quick grading/progress monitoring.
This resource could be used for:
- Testing students to determine initial math IEP goals that fit a students needs.
- Ongoing progress monitoring on basic math computation.
- Progress monitoring students who are doing distance learning or who are homeschooled.
- Elementary school aged students (e.g. ages 6-10), or older students (e.g. middle school) who are working on addition and subtraction goals.
- Students who work best with test materials that don’t include visual distractions (graphics, pictures) printed on them.
This resource is not designed for:
- Teaching math to a student. This resource only includes IEP sample goals and testing/progress monitoring materials. It does not include teaching activities.
- Please make sure you check the requirements of your state and school district when writing IEP goals The goals included in this resource are intended as examples only.
Other (Google Drive) Resources from Julia Include:
Font Credit: Image Credits: Pixaby.com
Thanks for checking out this resource! I hope it's helpful to you and your students. Check out more math and social skills IEP goals and progress monitoring materials on my TPT store” Follow my store to be notified when I post new resources!