This packet includes 6 math games/centers. They can be used for whole group or during centers with a small group. This packet includes:
1. Slap Jack - This is a partner game played similar to the traditional game of slap jack. Students will have to solve addition and subtraction sentences.
2. Fly Swatter - this game is played with the whole class. The teacher calls out an addition or subtraction sentence and the students have to find the answer on the board and "swat it".
3. Sort It - students will sort addition and subtraction equations and write them on their recording sheet.
4. Add & Subtract Tea Party - this game is to enforce addition and subtraction
5. Number Line Drop - addition game with a partner with dice
6. Snowball Fight - addition and subtraction class game