Incorporating hands-on games or center activities is a great way for students to practice math skills in an authentic, creative, and fun way! In my classroom, I consciously create time in the day for students to practice their math skills using independent or partner games. This resource contains four game boards, each with three different variations. Students practice adding and/or subtracting using a hundred chart and mental math. The games can be changed to fit the unique needs of each class and many suggestions on how to differentiate are included. I often use these activities for extra practice or test prep. These activities require few resources- Just print and go!
The resources in this packet are simply, but creatively designed for students!
This pack includes:
- In-depth directions for independent and partner play
- Roll To 100! Game Board (3 versions)
- Roll To 150! Game Board (3 versions)
- Race To The End! [up to 100] Game Board (3 versions)
- Race To The End! [up to 150] Game Board (3 versions)
- Tips to differentiate for different ability levels
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We'd love to hear your feedback- Please leave us a review to earn some TPT credits! :)
Click here to like the New Trick School Facebook page for awesome Freebies!