Also included in
- This 2nd grade full year math intervention curriculum supports you in delivering quality math intervention to your second grade small math groups. This collection of units makes planning effective instruction incredibly easy. EVERYTHING you need to instruct, assess, and provide independent practice$135.00$224.00Save $89.00
- This addition and subtraction to 20 print & digital unit has everything you need to teach your math intervention small groups how to add and subtract within 20 using hands-on, drawing and counting strategies. Whether you are sitting at the same table together or instructing through a computer sc$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- This 2nd-grade math intervention foundations bundle will support your students who do not have the foundational skills required to be successful in 2nd grade math. This includes your students who still need support on basic addition and subtraction to 20 as well as students who lack an understanding$28.80$48.00Save $19.20
- This set of 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade math intervention units supports you in delivering high-quality math intervention instruction to your small math intervention groups without having to devote your evenings and weekends to recreating the wheel yourself.This bundle includes: 1st Grade Print & Dig$316.00$552.00Save $236.00
- This DIGITAL math intervention bundle has everything you need to teach your second grade math intervention small groups in a virtual setting. As you work through this entirely digital 5 Day Focus math intervention unit, your students will gain an understanding of important addition, subtraction and$89.60$112.00Save $22.40
This digital addition and subtraction to 20 unit has everything you need to teach your math intervention small groups how to understand and carry out strategies for adding and subtracting to 20 even when you are not together.
As you work through this entirely digital 5 Day Focus math intervention unit, your students will gain an understanding of strategies using hands-on materials, drawings as well as counting strategies for addition and subtraction to 20.
Click HERE to save 20% on the full year intervention lesson bundle. This comprehensive bundle includes all of your intervention instruction, assessment and independent practice for the entire school year!
Need the flexibility to teach digitally or face-to-face? This unit can also be purchased as a DIGITAL & PRINTABLE resource so that you can seamlessly switch between in-person and online teaching.
This 5-day program has been designed to be delivered entirely through the use of Google Slides. You do not need to meet with your students over 5 consecutive days and the skill is not expected to be mastered within the 5 day period, however, your students will be well equipped to continue their study through independent practice.
✎ Overview and Organization
The 5 Day Focus resources are designed to be informative and easy to use. I have included an overview of the related standards, an outline organizing the breakdown of how the topic is taught, a table of contents and a page outlining any and all materials that will be needed. I want you to be able to spend your time and energy on looking at your students' results and reflecting on their learning- NOT on organizing materials and trying to figure out how to use this resource!
Pre and Post Assessment Materials that mirror one another will allow you to see where your students began and how far they have progressed. I have also included daily exit tickets and a tracking form so that you can easily monitor each of your students. All assessments have been created for use in Google Slides and include digital manipulatives as needed.
✎ Direct Instruction
Instructional lesson activities to use with small groups or individual students. Each of these lessons is detailed and comes with an accompanying set of slides with virtual manipulatives to use and model as you teach. There is gradual release across the 5 days beginning with more concrete models and moving away towards representative and, finally, abstract models. This research-based progression will surely help your students to progress.
✎ Independent Centers
Each of the 5 lessons also includes an independent practice activity. The independent activities have been created in the style of math centers so that they can be used directly after the instructional lesson but so they can also be used and re-used as students practice their skills have also been designed for use with Google Slides and include virtual manipulatives as needed.