Magic show math game - find the missing number (sums up to 20)
40 math cards, 4 game boards, and an answer key
Great game for your math center. Students can play in small groups - up to four at one time.
How to Play:
1. Give each player a game board.
2. Take turns reading a magic math card and identifying how many bunnies are in each hat.
3. Have another player check your response using the answer key.
4. If you are correct and have the number on your game board, cover it up (use a coin or scrap of paper).
5. The first player to cover all ten numbers on his/her game board is the winner!
Great supplement when teaching the Common Core State Standards.
CSL...a teacher's helper