ADD YOUR OWN STUDENT'S NAMES to these already made questions involving two-digit numbers and carrying over. Fold all of the pages, tuck them into the front cover and make a fun booklet that allows children to problem solve.
1. Open the file in Powerpoint.
2. Replace the children's names in each question with your own student's names.
3. Print off one copy.
4. Copy enough for everyone in the class.
5. Have children fold the pages.
6. Separate and tuck the pages into the folded front cover.
7. Staple each book together.
Once you download this book, you can change it however you'd like.