Looking for a fun teaching idea for addition fact practice? Well look no further as these Jungle Themed Math Minutes Addition Facts Worksheets, serve as a great addition to your lesson plans for elementary school math classrooms. This is a great resource to incorporate into your unit as a review exercise, homework, and for interventions or rti. It can also be used as a quiz, drill, test, or assessment tool to help determine student mastery of the learning target. Whether a student is homeschooled or given this as a homework assignment, kids can also work on these at home to improve their skills.
Purpose: To assess and encourage students’ progress in learning addition facts
- 52 half sheets that contain 30 addition facts problems each
- Covers addition facts from 0-12 (Plus a mixed review)
- Four versions of each, allows for retake
- Vertical and horizontal orientation of addition facts problems on each page
- Student Progress Tracking Sheet-Color in a banana after mastering each skill keeps the students engaged and excited about their progress
- Class Progress Tracking Sheet-Track all the students in the class in one location to see the overall progress of the class
- Includes a complete set of addition worksheets answer keys
I hope you download and enjoy this product with your students on their journey to addition fact fluency!
Remember to leave product feedback to get TPT credits towards future purchases.
Follow my Store:
Also remember to follow my store by clicking the green star next to my logo for the latest product releases and freebies.
You may also be interested in these other math facts products:
SAVE OVER 35% WITH THE MATH FACTS BUNDLESubtraction Facts WorksheetsMultiplication Facts WorksheetsDivision Facts Worksheets