Also included in
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing addition fact fluency? This bundle of addition activities, worksheets and games is perfect for a$13.00$18.75Save $5.75
In these printable addition activities, students will find two numbers in each bubble that add together to make the number specified for that sheet (worksheets are included for adding to 8 - 20). Math fact fluency is a must in today’s classroom and these engaging addition worksheets will get your students motivated and excited to practice addition facts to 20.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING…
“Great for fluency!”
“Great for Daily 3! Helped my kids become more fluent with math facts! Thank you!”
“Love these activities! Great for making kids think! The kiddos love the challenge too! Perfect for reviewing addition facts! Thanks for a great product!”
Teachers have used these Addition Bubbles Worksheets in math centers/math stations, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun homework task. This activity is also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 13 printable addition bubbles worksheets
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
TPT DIGITAL VERSION
This resource can be used digitally! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You will need Google Classroom to assign these activities to students. For more information about TpT digital activities please go HERE.
USING TPT DIGITAL ACTIVITIES
- Go the product listing and click “Create Digital Activity”.
- Customize the resource to suit your students.
- Click “Preview” to see how it will appear for your students.
- Click “Assign” to digitally assign pages to your students via Google Classroom.
These activities are recommended for first-grade math classes and second-grade math classes but may be suitable for students in other year levels. Please download the preview for a closer look and to determine if this resource is suitable for your students.
- Math centers / math stations / math tubs
- Fast finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework alternative
- Extra addition fact practice
- No prep required- simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students need a pencil to complete the activity.
- Differentiation- students can be given an activity sheet that is most suited to their ability level.
MORE ADDITION RESOURCES:
- Addition Cut and Paste- Addition Worksheets for Addition Facts to 20
- Addition Math Mazes- Addition Worksheets for Adding 1 - 10
- Addition Four-in-a-Row- Addition Games for Adding 1 - 10
- Addition Clip Cards- Addition Activity for Adding 1 - 10
OR, BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the Addition Worksheets, Activities and Games Bundle. Save over 30% on five addition resources when you buy the bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.