Also included in
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing addition fact fluency? This bundle of addition activities, worksheets and games is perfect for a$12.50$18.00Save $5.50
In these hands-on addition activities, students will practice addition facts by cutting and pasting the numbers to make ten true number sentences. Math fact fluency is a must in today’s classroom and these engaging addition worksheets will give your kiddos loads of addition fact practice.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
“My students LOVE to cut and paste so this was very motivating. Also challenging for them, but because they were enjoying themselves, they persevered!”
“This is a great resource that kept my students engaged!”
“This kept my students busy and I like that it incorporates cutting and gluing practice.”
Teachers have used these Addition Cut and Paste Worksheets in math centers / math stations and as an activity for fast finishers. The worksheets can be sent home with students as a fun homework alternative. This activity also works well to support students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for first-grade math classes and second-grade math classes but may be suitable for students in other year levels. Please download the preview for a closer look and to determine if this resource is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 16 printable addition cut and paste activities
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- Math centers / math stations / math tubs
- Fast finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework alternative
- Extra addition fact practice
- No prep required- simply print the game sheets and they are ready to go. Students need scissors and glue to complete the activity.
- Differentiation- students can be given a game sheet that is most suited to their ability level
MORE ADDITION RESOURCES:
- Addition Four-in-a-Row- Addition Games for Adding 1 - 10
- Addition Math Mazes- Addition Worksheets for Adding 1 - 10
- Addition Bubbles- Addition Worksheets for Addition Facts to 20
- Addition Clip Cards- Addition Activity for Adding 1 – 10
OR, BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the Addition Worksheets, Activities and Games Bundle. Save over 30% on five addition resources when you buy the bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.