This set of addition and subtraction activities is meant for the first-grade Spanish-speaking classroom. Students will get practice cutting and gluing, in addition to solving word problems and breaking numbers up to write sums and differences.
* 1 foldable insert "How Can I Show a Number?"
* 2 pages (one addition, one subtraction) to break up 5 and write the corresponding number sentences.
* 2 pages (one addition, one subtraction) to break up 10 and write the corresponding number sentences.
* 7 cut-paste-solve activities to break up other numbers up to 20 and write their own number sentences or fact families
* 6 cut-paste-solve activities that call for students to write a number sentence that corresponds with a picture
* 6 cut-paste-solve word problems with pictures and spaces to write the corresponding number sentence for each
Please peruse the preview to get a better idea of what is included.