Included: (each game board comes in color and black and white)
- Addition (#s 0 - 5) Game Board
- Addition (#s 0 - 9) Game Board
- Subtraction (#s 0 - 5) Game Board
- Subtraction (#s 0 - 9) Game Board
- Addition and Subtraction (#s 0 - 9) Game Board
- Addition Assessment Page
- Subtraction Assessment Page
- Assessment Page Answer Keys
1. Choose a game board to print (color or black & white) and laminate for durability.
2. Give students a game piece (eraser cap, counters, or any math manipulative will do) and a dice.
3. Students roll dice, answer math problem, and move to that place.
4. Use assessment pages after students practice with the game boards to check for understanding, as homework, morning work, etc.
Print black and white version to be used as a worksheet. Have students write in their answers and turn in to be checked. Send home game boards for students to practice at home.
The answer keys for the game boards are not included. Problems are on the boards. It may be best for students to play with an older student, volunteer, or aid, until students are old enough to check each other's answers.
Check out my other Addition and Subtraction products:
Add and Color Activity
Addition and Subtraction (0-10) Extra Practice
Valentine's Day Add and Color Activity
Valentine's Day Subtract and Color Activity
If you find this product useful please leave feedback below. To follow my store click here and then click on the green Follow Me star at the top of the page.