This set of Boom Cards features 40 cards to practice adding and subtracting. Students will work with 3-4 digit numbers, subtracting with zeroes, and word problems. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice math skills. And, they are perfect for distance learning!
NOTE: This set is available in a money-saving bundle:
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank and include:
- 10 -addition or subtraction with 3-4 digits
- 10- subtraction with zeroes in 3-4 digits numbers
- 10- addition with 3-4 digits
- 10- addition with word problems and three or more addends
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom set
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Key
This set features a monster theme! The set is designed for 3rd grade, but would also be great practice for 4th grade.
Check the preview for a SAMPLE!
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
NOTE: This Boom Resource is available in a different digital format. The digital version was created using Google forms.
You might also enjoy these Boom Cards!
- Area and Perimeter Grade 3
- Properties of Multiplication Grade 3
- Multiply & Divide Basic Facts Grade 3
- 2-Step Word Problems Boom Cards
- Fractions Identification & Equivalency
- Graphs (Bar and Line)
- Rounding to Tens and Hundreds
- Time - Analog, Digital, Converting, and Elapsed
- Money- Matching Coins, Add or Subtract
NOTE: This set and the nine sets above are is available in a money-saving bundle:
Seasonal Boom Cards:
- Halloween Boom Cards Addition and Subtraction
- Halloween Multiplication & Division Basic Facts Gr.3
- Thanksgiving Uncover the Picture Addition and Subtraction
- Thanksgiving Uncover the Picture Basic Multiplication Facts
- Christmas Rounding to Tens and Hundreds
- Christmas Basic Division Facts
- Winter Fractions Uncover the Picture Boom Cards
- Winter Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- Valentine's Day Uncover the Picture Subtraction
- Valentine's Day Word Problems
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!