Kindergarten Math Worksheets Addition and Subtraction
- Kindergarten Math: Master Addition and Subtraction Facts
- Our kids need to know their math facts inside and out.
- This comprehensive pack will help them master all of their addition and subtraction facts in the 0-12 families
Fact Family Triangles (26 pages)
for 0-12 fact families
Fact Family Memory: game
0-12 fact families and their commutative pairs
Math Fact Flip Cards (over 1,000 fact cards!)
0-12 and doubles fact families
Student Addition Reference Pages
Assessment tracker (for flip fact cards)
Show you Know the fact task cards/worksheets
You May Also Like these Pre-k/Kindergarten Goodies
Thanksgiving & Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Games for K-2.
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
- Thanksgiving-NO PREP- math, Reading, and Science Activities for 3rd Grade.
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Turkey Color By Number
- Fall Themed Math and Reading Activities Super Bundle.
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Fall
Christmas & Winter
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
More Kindergarten FUN
- ”Fact Family Triangles for 0-12 addition facts.
- Addition and Subtraction Fun Fact Sheets.
- Kindergarten Math, Reading, Writing, and Craft BUNDLE
- Writing Prompts for Kids: Keepsakes
- Letter D Activities
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Spring
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: 100th Day fo School
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition & Subtraction (Sample)
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition and Subtraction
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺