ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS BLOCKS "TWIST"
* Do your students know their addition and subtraction facts well?
* The "twist" here is that part of each example here is written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" a little more!
* HERE ARE 2 EXAMPLES : 8 + 12 minus eleven...and...15 - 7 plus 4...
* Each BLOCK has BOTH an addition fact AND subtraction fact in it, but either the addition or subtraction fact is written out IN WORDS!
* A great way for your young students to practice their facts as well as their SPELLING!
~ ~ ~ SEE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea!
* 32 EXAMPLES IN ALL will give your students plenty of practice with their addition and subtraction facts!
Your download of three pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Addition and Subtraction Blocks "Twist")
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- SUBTRACTION FACTS POWERPOINT ONE!
44 slide program tests and reinforces their Subtraction Facts. INCLUDES less than < and greater than > as well! Designed for individual or small group use. SELF-CORRECTING! This program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even one answer wrong! Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING!!?
- HOMOPHONES THEY’RE, THEIR, THERE
- Great practice with these 3 homophones. Students must fill in blanks with the correct spellings using context clues. “There / their / they’re” is a lot of good work here.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!