ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCH
* Could your students use some great practice in their addition and subtraction facts?
* These 4 full worksheets are full of examples where students have to solve ALL the addition and subtraction facts given before matching the answers.
Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets 1 and 2 - ADDITION FACTS; students are given one fact and 4 others after it that MAY or MAY NOT equal it. They must circle the match IF THERE IS ONE!
* IF NOT, they must CIRCLE "NONE" showing they know there is no match. Different yet effective.
Worksheets 3 and 4 - SUBTRACTION FACTS; again students must circle the facts that match the first one IF there is one;
* These worksheets will make them "think" as they reinforce their BASIC facts.
See the thumbnails or the Download Preview for a clearer idea of how these work.
Your download of 5 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH-FACTS
- students write the actual symbols for "less than" and "greater than" in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use "greater than" and "less than" at the same time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students' attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
- SUBTRACTION FACTS POWERPOINT ONE!
44 slide program tests and reinforces their Subtraction Facts. INCLUDES less than < and greater than > as well! Designed for individual or small group use. SELF-CORRECTING! This program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even one answer wrong! SELF-CORRECTING!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!