This is a hands on fun visual activity to teach the younger students how to use a number line to add and subtract using frogs and lily pads. Students will work out the problems to see which frog wins.
Included in this pack:
• Individual lily pads from 0 to 20
• 16 'Addition Frogs' with problems to ten and twenty plus 2 blank ones
• 16 'Subtraction Frogs' with problems to ten and twenty plus 2 blank ones
Simply add a toy frog for engaging demonstrations and lessons. Students will love to use the frog to jump on the number line.
I hope your students love this set as much as mine.
Thank you for checking out my product. I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow me and you will receive notification of new products (50% off for the first week of listing) and sales. Simply click on the star button on the top right section of the store.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺