Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- 5 in a Row is a fun, engaging, easy prep, fast paced game your kids will BEG to play! Students build number sense, place value skills, fact fluency with addition and subtraction through continued play of this timed game. Versions for other 1st grade math skills including telling time, counting coins$32.00$41.50Save $9.50
Looking ways to build addition and subtraction fact fluency that students will enjoy? 5 in a Row is a game your students will BEG to play! Build fact fluency with these fun, engaging, easy prep, self running games! Students' fact fluency increases as you speed up the game during continued play. Students love this engaging game, and you'll love that it runs on its own!
9 different addition games and subtraction games are included:
•addition facts 0-5
•subtraction facts 0-5
•mixed addition & subtraction facts 0-5
•addition facts 6-10
•subtraction facts 6-10
•mixed addition & subtraction facts 6-10
•addition facts 0-10
•subtraction facts 0-10
•mixed addition & subtraction facts 0-10
This bundle includes:
This no-prep blackline game is ready for playing! Just print, cut, and play, or laminate for future use. The corresponding Powerpoint files plays the game all on its own. Click the button to randomize the slides and push start. It can be randomized for every play, keeping the game fresh and fun for students.
With only 15 numbers on the game card, students can quickly find and identify the numbers. 30 different game cards are included with each game, so there's a different card for even large class sizes. The game practicing facts 0-10 has the option for students to have a game card with all 3 rows, so 30 full pages are included. Complete setup directions are included.
Note: The game is self timed at 9 seconds per slide, as that's what worked best in my classroom, but you can change the length of the timing in the same way you'd change any slide timing in Powerpoint. This is great for increasing fact fluency as you decrease the time by one second.
To try out 5 in a Row, download the free Numbers 0-20 game
Please note: This may not work with Powerpoint compatible programs. I recommend using Powerpoint itself. It will not work on Powerpoint 2008 for Macs.
HERE'S WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS GAME:
- "Love, love, love this math review. My students ask to play this all the time! It is so easy and fun to see them concentrating so hard. Great way to review facts."
- "My kids have LOVED this! I love it because it is quick to prep."
- "We tried this for the first time today and my class LOVED it. We are looking to make this our daily Math warm up. They were so engaged and quiet while they were waiting for the next equation to pop up. Awesome practice."
- "I have used for a week and I can already see improvement in fluency!@ Thank you so much for a wonderful resource."
- "My students never wanted this game to end! We ended up playing it weekly because they LOVED it!"
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others to purchase themselves.