Work on addition and subtraction with number totals 3-10 for kindergarten math centers and to develop fact fluency by working with the beans in this engaging game. Spill 2 sided beans and record. Develops addition and subtraction number facts easily. Can be used all year to practice and review as it touches so many standards. Use whole group, learning centers, or with RTI groups.
This product is a must to develop addition and subtraction number sense and fact relationships. The parent letter helps with school/home communication.
- Bean Worksheet to make beans if you don't have them
- Recording sheet 3-10
- Sheet with # sentences 3-10
- Blank recording sheet
- 8 number posters
- Parent Letter
Other Fun Math Work:
1. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly . ☺
2. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow!
Thank you so much,
©TeachMagically. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.