This product is a low prep, engaging activity that can be used throughout the year!
It offers practice with:
- 2 digit addition/ subtraction problems within 100
- 3 digit addition/ subtraction problems within 1,000
- 4 digit addition/ subtraction problems within 10,000
- Print the game boards of your choice on colored card stock and laminate for more durable game boards that can be used year after year.
- Print the student worksheet/s of your choice on white paper. Copy enough for each student.
- Gather enough large paper clips for each student/ group playing.
- Students may play individually or in partners.
- Each student will need: a worksheet, a game board, a pencil, and a large paperclip.
- Model how to create the spinner with a pencil and paperclip before students are working on their own.
How to Play:
1. Spin on the “SPIN #1” circle.
2. Write the number spun on the worksheet.
3. Spin on the “SPIN #2” circle, writing the second number down to complete the number sentence.
4. Solve the expression and follow all directions on the selected worksheet.
5. Keep working until the entire worksheet has been completed.
When to Use:
- Math Center
- Partner Work
- Individual Assessment
- Early Finishers
- Spin Whole Group & Solve as Warm Up
If you like this product please follow, rate, and visit my TPT shop. For additional activities, head to my Instagram- @thebeachyteachy ! Thank you!