Also included in
- This is a year's set of 2nd grade guided math units. Each unit follows a guided math format complete with lesson plans for whole group, small group, and independent practice activities that can be used in your classroom all year long. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directio$135.00$195.00Save $60.00
This unit was created to cover 2 digit addition and subtraction without regrouping. There are activities to introduce and review 4 different strategies to go along with each. They are the base ten model, expanded form, number line, and standard model. It includes 10 days worth of lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that include a warm up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom. All activities come in color and black and white. Center direction and recording pages are included along with answer keys. Here is what you'll get with this unit.
- Strategy Posters
- Anchor Charts
- Pre assessments with data checklists
- Day 1 (Base Ten Addition)
- Day 2 (Expanded Form Addition)
- Day 3 (Number Line Addition)
- Day 4 (Standard Model Addition)
- Day 5 (Addition Review)
- Day 6 (Base Ten Subtraction)
- Day 7 (Expanded Form Subtraction)
- Day 8 (Number Line Subtraction)
- Day 9 (Standard Model Subtraction
- Day 10 (Subtraction Review)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Extra Activities to Use All Year
These lesson plans are filled with hands on engagement and interactive notebook
activities. Games and task cards are also included and can be used all year long. You
will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
Aligns with Texas TEKS: 2.4BCD
Aligns with CCS: 2.NBT.B.5
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO GET A DETAILED LOOK AT THIS UNIT. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Looking for more Guided Math Units? Click Here!
Looking for more Guided Math resources? Click Here!