- HALF OFF FOR FIRST 10 BUYERS! Students use Google Slides™ to solve word problems about fairy tale characters. Perfect for your first and second graders, #distance learning, and at-home learning fun! There are 40 Task Cards that contain word problems that are aligned to Common Core Standards for 1st$8.00$4.00Save $4.00
Students will practice solving word problems by using task cards. They will be motivated to solve the problems because of the use of high-interest fairy tales.
- Product Description
These cute addition and subtraction word problem task cards for centers or small group instruction are FUN for your students. There are 40 Task Cards that contain word problems that are aligned to Common Core Standards for 1st and 2nd grades. Differentiate by pulling out cards that are appropriate for the group you are working with or put them all in a center for a challenge! Even Kindergarten teachers have used these!
Teachers are saying:
- "My kindergartners loved the word problems. I used them for the problem of the day."
- "A perfect addition to our fairy tale unit!"
- "This really helped differentiate with my higher children and they enjoyed the theme that matched out fairy tale unit."
There are 40 engaging center cards. Each fairy tale includes:
- 4 cards, 2 addition, and 2 subtraction word problems
- Each is numbered and color-coded
- There is a recording sheet if you wish to use it for accountability
- An answer sheet is also included for children to monitor their own learning
Fairy Tales Included:
- Snow White
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Princess and the Pea
- The Three Bears
- The Three Pigs
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Hansel and Gretel
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog