Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Worksheets Print & Google for 2nd Grade
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Planning your 2nd grade math lessons for the year is EASY with this YEAR LONG bundle that includes 40 weeks of 2nd grade math worksheets, activities (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. What's Included With the 2nd Grade Math WorksheePrice $69.99Original Price $73.92Save $3.93
Need some helpful addition and subtraction word problems worksheets and anchor charts for your 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade students? This 3 week unit is filled with printable and digital addition and subtraction word problems worksheets, assessments and hands-on activities covering taking apart problems, adding to, taking from, putting together, comparing, and more.
What's Included in the Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Worksheets:
- 13 Daily Word Problems Worksheets (Available in a Digital Workbook)
- Pre-Test & Post Test (Printable and Digital)
- 3 Week Teaching Guide
- 3 Days of Homework (Printable and Digital)
- Types of Word Problems Anchor Chart Idea
Formats of Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Worksheets:
- Printable Black and White Worksheets
- Printable Color Worksheets
- Google Slides Workbook
- Easel Workbook
These Adding and Subtracting Word Problem Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two- step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.NBT.B.5: Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- 2.NBT.B.7: Add and subtract within 1000, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method. Understand that in adding or subtracting three-digit numbers, one adds or subtracts hundreds and hundreds, tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose or decompose tens or hundreds.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Worksheet Packs:
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000
- Word Problems
- Data & Graphing
- BUNDLE All Nine Units!
OR check out my Second Grade Let's Do Math Curriculum, including DAILY warm ups, turn and talks, mini lessons, weekly quizzes, unit assessments, benchmark tests, daily worksheets and so much more.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via: Email | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Teachers Pay Teachers