Also included in
- Want an easy way to keep your students engaged during math centers? You're going to love these kindergarten math games! These are self-checking games so students can play independently. Plus, you won't waste time reteaching new centers all year.Save BIG when you purchase this bundle + BONUS includes$27.00$52.50Save $25.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I've$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
- Have fun with kindergarten math using these paper and digital math games! This is perfect for distance learning or hybrid teaching. WARNING: These games are highly engaging! You'll appreciate that your students can use this on practically ANY device. Download the preview to see what's all included!G$60.00$101.50Save $41.50
Want an easy way to engage your students during math centers? You're going to love this addition and subtraction word problems to 10 math game. This self-checking game follows the same routine, so you won't waste time teaching how to play!
This game is fun and easy to play! This pdf includes:
→Instructions on how to play, but you'll only need this once.
→Game boards (colored and black lines)
→40 self-checking game cards so students can play independently
→4 Ways to play so you'll never get bored (here's a blog post on how to play)
→6 STEM task cards so you can integrate creative problem-solving
→Race to 20 game board so students can play independently
Word problems are tricky for kindergarten students because they use multiple skills like decoding, comprehension, and application of math strategies. To help you out, I put together this blog post on three additional ways you can use these game cards.
- Fluently add and subtract within 5
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10
- Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, etc.
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
You can use these game cards in different ways. Here's a post I created on when to use these game cards.
Teachers love these games because students:
❤️ talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️ persevere through math tasks together.
❤️ practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️ make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
I love this game, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.