Addition and Subtraction Worksheets - Basic Facts
Also included in
- ✋ Getting kids to master their basic facts provides them with a foundation to more easily learn other math skills and concepts. Develop the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division fluency of your students with this FUN math activity! ✋☀️☀️ New! EASEL Activities added. ☀️☀️Boost your studentsPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
✋ Getting kids to master their basic addition and subtraction facts provides them with a foundation to more easily learn other math skills and concepts. Develop the addition and subtraction fluency of your students with this FUN math activity! ✋
Boost your students' math skills and number sense using this NO PREP math activity that is aligned with the common core! There are 7 sets of math cards. Each set of math cards focuses on a specific set of math skills to help students develop their ability to fluently add and subtract to 20.
The math cards are available as a printable PDF and for EASEL.
Not sure if the math cards are for you? Try out this freebie:
✅ The math cards focus on:
- Set A: Addition to 5
- Set B: Subtraction to 5
- Set C: Addition to 10
- Set D: Subtraction to 10
- Set E: Addition to 20
- Set F: Subtraction to 20
- Set G: Addition and Subtraction to 20
There are 26 cards in each set with 10 questions on each card. That's a total of 1820 practice questions! The repetitive nature of this math activity helps students master their basic addition and subtraction facts.
❤️ Answer keys are provided in the PDF download. ❤️
☀️☀️ How to use the Addition and Subtraction cards with EASEL: ☀️☀️
- Click on "Preview and Assign."
- Click on "Edit Pages."
- Select the pages you want your students to complete by clicking in the little box to the left of each page.
- Click "Save Changes" in the top right corner.
- Assign to students by clicking on the "Assign" button.
Use the addition and subtraction math cards:
- as part of a regular math program,
- for review or enrichment
- with early finishers,
- as a bell ringer or during morning work activities, or
- in a math station or center.
© Regier Educational Resources
Look What Teachers Are Saying About The Addition and Subtraction Math Activity:
❤️ "I am so excited to use this for math fact practice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how easily they can be differentiated by the recording sheet. Thank you!!" - TpT Seller
❤️ "Fantastic product - I use these as an early finisher resource and the children enjoy working on them independently. Once laminated, they will last for years." - Lisa I.
❤️ "I've been looking for an easy and low prep way to practice addition and subtraction facts. This is perfect!! Thank you." - Kathryn S.
❤️ "Love this! All you will need for addition and subtraction facts!" - Tanya M.
Math Card Resources Include:
- Want daily writing tips, strategies, and ideas? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Looking for easy ways to teach writing in your classroom? Visit my blog.
❤️ Like free writing activities? CLICK HERE ❤️
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Want free resources?
Leaving feedback leads to FREE resources for you and is greatly appreciated. I thank you! Each review you leave provides you with credit points for future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" and leave a review.
Hit the green FOLLOW button.
When you hit the green "follow" button you'll:
- find out when new products are released.
- receive notifications of sales on my products.