ADDITION OF FRACTIONS TWIST!
The "twist" here is that all these examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" more.
Students must first READ the fractions correctly, then they must WRITE them correctly and then SOLVE them correctly. (hopefully!)
Includes ALL types of adding fractions with LIKE and UNLIKE denominators. NOT for the beginner.
15 examples PLUS a BONUS at the end. See the download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 2 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Addition of Fractions Twist)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!