Are you looking for a fun way to practice addition fluency to 10? Play Addition Uno with them! This game is perfect for centers, math stations, or daily five! This game has four versions for printing... perfect for differentiating and saving ink!
• This game includes cards with 96 number sentences to help students make sums to 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. It also includes 6 wild cards, 4 reverse cards, 4 skip cards, and 4 draw 2 cards.
WHAT ARE THE FOUR VERSIONS FOR PRINTING?
• A full color version with answers in the corner of the card
• A version that uses less ink with answers in the corner of the card
• A full color version without answers
• A version that uses less ink without answers
LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT CONTENT?
If you want to differentiate your centers, check out some of my other Uno games:
• Pre-Primer Words - FREE!
• Primer Words
• 1st Grade Words
• 2nd Grade Words
• 3rd Grade Words
• Alphabet Recognition
• b and d Confusion (with pictures!)
• CVC Words
• Nonsense CVC Words
• CVCe Words
• Nonsense CVCe Words
• Ending Blends -nk and -ng (Wilson 2.1)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2a)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2b)
• Addition to 10
• Get all of these versions as part of a bundle
if you'd like! Getting the bundle will also give you a template you can edit
to add your own words!
A Turn to Learn