Addition to 20 Fact Fluency Practice - Fun Addition Maze Worksheets
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This addition bundle contains addition games, worksheets, digital activities and clip cards for practicing addition facts. The addition activities and games included are great for addition math center stations, activities for fast finishers, fun homework tasks or for supporting students who need a lPrice $14.00Original Price $19.00Save $5.00
- This bundle of math fact fluency activities will keep your students engaged and having fun while they practice and gain fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division fatcs. Included in the bundle are four sets of printable and digital math maze activities that will give your studenPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
These engaging addition worksheets will give your students the addition practice they need to develop addition fact fluency up to 20. They will be motivated and excited to practice addition facts with these addition math mazes.
To complete these fun addition worksheets, students will answer addition math facts up to 20 to find the path through the maze and solve the mystery question.
Teachers have successfully used Addition Math Mazes as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun addition homework task. These addition activities are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for first grade and second grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 13 printable addition math maze worksheets - one worksheet each for adding 1-10, plus three worksheets for mixed addition facts up to 10, 15 and 20.
- Note to Teachers - including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- Answer key
- AUS/CAN/NZ/UK version - a second version of the worksheets is also included with spelling appropriate for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom.
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Fast finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Extra addition fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No Prep Required- simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only require pencils or markers to complete the activity.
- Assign Digitally – use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these addition activities
- Differentiation- students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy Marking- answer keys are provided. Use them to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
- Color and Black and White Versions - you choose how to print.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lana P. says, “My students love working on these pages and I love that they are getting more fluent in doing math problems!! Thank you so much for this awesome resource :) I highly recommend it to others!”
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Barbara M. says, “I listened to quotes of "best home practice ever!" Thanks for your creation.”
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Carey C. says, "LOVE these worksheets! I've used them as morning work, individual work, group work. The students love coloring in the little pictures after they've finished the work. Perfect quick assessments too!"
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tatiana P. says, "This was a favorite independent activity for my students throughout the year...thank you!"
MORE ADDITION ACTIVITIES:
MORE MATH MAZES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.