Addition to 20 Game or Math Center and Worksheet
K - 1st, Homeschool
This fun addition game helps students master addition to 20. They will model different addition sums with the Catching Cats cards.
This is perfect for students
- who need the support of counting out groups of objects
- to help model the combining of 2 groups to find a total
- help begin the journey to a more abstract understanding of addition
- introduce the + symbol in a meaningful context
Children will have so much fun helping to make groups of colorful cats to model the addition problems.
You will simply:
- print the pages
- laminate if desired
- quickly snip down the easy-cut lines
- store it in a file or pouch with the cover page for fast access
This file contains
- a detailed instruction sheet
- addition cards
- cat cards
- a recording worksheet and
- cover page
This game is perfect to play in small groups, math centers, independent exploration time or as a fast-finisher.
Find more games, centers, crafts, worksheets and activities for addition HERE
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.