This fun addition game helps students master addition to 20. They will model different addition sums with the Catching Cats cards.
This is perfect for students
- who need the support of counting out groups of objects
- to help model the combining of 2 groups to find a total
- help begin the journey to a more abstract understanding of addition
- introduce the + symbol in a meaningful context
Children will have so much fun helping to make groups of colorful cats to model the addition problems.
You will simply:
- print the pages
- laminate if desired
- quickly snip down the easy-cut lines
- store it in a file or pouch with the cover page for fast access
This file contains
- a detailed instruction sheet
- addition cards
- cat cards
- a recording worksheet and
- cover page
This game is perfect to play in small groups, math centers, independent exploration time or as a fast-finisher.