Addition to 20 Math Fact Fluency | BOOM Cards
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Engage students in practicing math facts to 20 with this boom deck. Students will have to solve math facts starting with 1+0 up to 10+10. There are 110 cards, and every card has an optional workspace where students can move counters onto ten frames to help solve the problems. Students will then select the correct answer out of three answer choices. There are 110 total problems, with students playing 15 cards at a time. This can be reset by the teacher to practice more or less problems daily. These cards can be used for DAILY practice, as the deck changes every time. Practicing and grading independent work has never been easier! Boom cards make a great center, small group or whole group activity.
This Boom Learning Deck Includes:
- 110 cards, rotating through 15 cards at a time (can be changed by the teacher)
- Can be used DAILY for fact fluency
- 3 Multiple self-checking multiple choice answers on each card
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Adding to 100 Boom Cards
- Subtracting under 100 Boom Cards
- Adding and Subtracting to 100
- Adding to 1000 Boom Cards
- Subtracting under 1000 Boom Cards
- Adding and Subtracting to 1000
Boom Learning Cards are:
- Ever-Changing (students will never get the same deck twice)
Boom Learning Cards are used on the Boom Learning website.
- Sign up for a FREE membership by clicking here
- Students must have an internet connection to play
- Boom Cards can be used on an app OR web browser
- Upgrade to premium for detailed student reports and upgraded assignment options
Please be sure you understand exactly what Boom Learning Decks are before purchasing. After purchasing this resource, you will download a PDF that will contain a link to the boom deck you have purchased. Login and click the link, which will automatically add the Boom Learning Deck to your library for immediate use.
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .