Addition to 20 Review - Addition Games & Activities for Addition Facts Practice
This is a set of free addition fact fluency review worksheets, activities and games. In each activity and game, your students will review addition facts within 20. They are perfect for math centers, fast finishers, individual or small group work or a fun homework activity.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Addition Math Maze Worksheet- students color answers of 8 and 12 to find their way through the maze
- Addition Bubbles Worksheet- students find two numbers in each bubble that add to another number in the same bubble
- Addition Cut and Paste Activity- students cut and paste numbers to form 10 correct number sentences
- Addition Four-in-a-Row Game- students roll one dice, add three to the number rolled and color a circle with this number, aiming to be the first to color four circles in a row
- Addition Clip Cards Activity- students use clothespins to clip the correct answer to the addition fact
These activities are recommended for first-grade math classes and second-grade math classes but may be suitable for students in other year levels. Please download the free file to see if it is suitable for your students.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Paula B. says, "My students used these in centers and as homework. They were completely engaged and so proud to be able to complete them independently.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Heather M. says, "I love this resource! My students are having fun while practicing their basic skills independently. I ended up buying the bundle with all the activities!"
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Susan M. says, "My students love all of the activities we did with this resource! It was very easy to create the materials and very low prep - yet it created a ton of fun for the students! Totally recommend it."
MORE ADDITION ACTIVITIES AND GAMES
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE
Buy the Addition Bundle and save OVER 25% on five sets of addition activities, worksheets and games.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.