Enroll in our Addressing Learner Variability Workshop on Edmodo Here!
This workshop is designed to provide a foundation for applying research-based strategies to address learner needs in your classroom. The course focuses primarily on PreK-3 reading factors, however it also delves into Digital Promise's Learner Positioning System (LPS), and expands additional grade levels over time.
Enrollment in this workshop is rolling and free, and attendees can proceed through materials at their own pace.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to
• Identify challenges to personalizing learning.
• Understand the research behind Digital Promise's Learner Positioning System (LPS) & Wisewire Playlists.
• Understand how curriculum and education content developers use research-based tools.
• Understand how to use the LPS
• Apply LPS to your classroom
Participants will need a free Edmodo account to register and take the course. All work must be completed by November 30th to receive a certificate of completion. Participants should check with their school licensure specialist or state licensing agency about applying these hours of professional development for the purposes of licensure renewal.
Click This Link to Enroll
Good to Know
**Enrollment in this workshop is rolling. It is the responsibility of each participant to complete the work by November 30, 2018 (regardless of when you enroll) in order to receive a certificate of completion.**