These reader response questions are based on the expository text 'Adelina's Whales' - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street Fourth Grade Reading Book for Unit Three Week Two.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing plus writing prompt
4. Spider web - graphic organizer
5. Persuasive writing prompt and writing helpers
5. Graphic organizer for persuasive prompt
6. Creative writing prompt
7. Author's purpose activity
8. Vocabulary sheet ( meanings and words match up)
9. Vocabulary / Synonyms and Antonyms circles
7. Text to Self activity
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.