Adivina, adivinanza! These task cards each have a riddle to get you through the school year. The cards increase in difficulty to make it easy to differentiate or to rev up your students' thinking over the course of the year.
This set includes:
★ 40 Riddle Task Cards
★ An Answer Key
★ A Student Answer Sheet
★ The Riddles together on three sheets
★ Ideas for Use
In my classroom, I start each Friday with a riddle. It gets my students' brains thinking, settles them and quickly catches their attention.
Here are even more ideas for use:
1. Start your class period using these riddles as a warm-up or bellringer.
2. Use as an extra credit or bonus question on a test or quiz.
3. Work through them together to fill extra time when a lesson finishes early.
4. Play Scoot! Place a card at each desk. Have students try to answer the riddle in the allotted time and then move. Whoever gets the most riddles solved, wins!
5. Give students all the riddles and have them work independently or in partners to solve the riddles. They record their answers on the answer sheet. This also works as a sub plan!
6. Give to students to work silently on if they finish a test or quiz early.
Love my shop?
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Would you like to get sales and freebies from my store?
Did you know that you can earn TpT credits to save money on a future purchase? To earn, simply rate and comment on a purchased item. If there's anything I can do to help you LOVE this product, contact me!
⭐ 48 Preterite Conversation Task Cards - Spanish El pretérito
⭐ Adivinanzas Task Cards - Bellringers, Warm-Ups, Worksheet, Cooperative Activity
⭐ Reflexive Verbs Spanish Task Cards - Los verbos reflexivos
⭐ Spanish Back to School Task Cards First day Regreso a clases el primer día
⭐ Spanish Conditional Tense Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Conversation Task Cards Present Tense - Spanish Speaking Practice
⭐ Spanish Direct & Indirect Object Pronouns Together Task Cards - Double Object
⭐ Spanish Direct Object Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Imperfect Conversation Task Cards - El imperfecto
⭐ Spanish Imperfect Task Cards El imperfecto
⭐ Spanish Indirect Object Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Present Tense Regular AR Verbs Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Present Tense Regular ER and IR Verb Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Object Pronoun Task Card Bundle - Direct & Indirect Object Pronouns
⭐ Spanish Preterite Regular & Irregular Verbs Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Preterite and Imperfect Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Subjunctive Conversation Task Cards - el subjuntivo Speaking in Spanish
⭐ Spanish Subjunctive Task Cards with WEIRDO - el subjuntivo
⭐ Spanish Subjunctive with Adverbial Phrases Task Cards el subjuntivo
⭐ Spanish Subjunctive with Adjective Clauses, Unknown, Nonexistent Task Cards
⭐ Spanish Task Cards Bundle