Adivina, adivinanza! These task cards each have a riddle to get you through the school year. The cards increase in difficulty to make it easy to differentiate or to rev up your students' thinking over the course of the year.
This set includes:
★ 40 Riddle Task Cards
★ An Answer Key
★ A Student Answer Sheet
★ The Riddles together on three sheets
★ Ideas for Use
In my classroom, I start each Friday with a riddle. It gets my students' brains thinking, settles them and quickly catches their attention.
Here are even more ideas for use:
1. Start your class period using these riddles as a warm-up or bellringer.
2. Use as an extra credit or bonus question on a test or quiz.
3. Work through them together to fill extra time when a lesson finishes early.
4. Play Scoot! Place a card at each desk. Have students try to answer the riddle in the allotted time and then move. Whoever gets the most riddles solved, wins!
5. Give students all the riddles and have them work independently or in partners to solve the riddles. They record their answers on the answer sheet. This also works as a sub plan!
6. Give to students to work silently on if they finish a test or quiz early.
Other Manzana Para La Maestra task cards:
Conversation Task Cards
Adivinanzas Task Cards
Reflexive Verbs Task Cards
Subjunctive with Adverbial Phrases Task Cards/a>
Future Tense Task Cards/a>
Would you like to get sales and freebies from my store? Click the green star that says Follow Me under my store name!
Did you know that you can earn TpT credits to save money on a future purchase? To earn, simply rate and comment on a purchased item. If there's anything I can do to help you LOVE this product, contact me!