Please consider leaving feedback about this product and following my store!
This activity package can be used from grades 1-3. The activities become more challenging as the package progresses.
Graphics are from: www.kpmdoodles.com
- ONE (1) graphic organizer explaining what an adjective is
- ONE (1) 'Pick the Adjective' worksheet (circle one of two options to describe the given image)
- THREE (3) 'Choose the adjectives that best describe the noun' worksheets
- ONE (1) 'Circle the noun. Re-write the sentence using adjectives to describe the noun" worksheet
- EIGHT (8) 'Describe the Noun' worksheets (sloth, frog, snake, parrot, hippo, toucan, orangutan, and gorilla)
- TWO (2) 'Adjective Adventure' story writing and illustration task (same task but different size writing lines based on your students' need for space.
*Note: The 'Describe the Noun' tasks can be done individually, or it can be done in pairs/small groups to promote collaborative thinking.