A real bargain, these lesson, activities, and games will help reinforce the concept of adjective agreement describing people. The concept of gender agreement can seem odd, tricky, or hard-to-grasp at first. Describing people is an effective way to help students begin to understand the concept of adjective agreement. There is so much you can do with this product to motivate students, create positive learning opportunities, and consolidate their knowledge of the Spanish adjective agreement. Incorporate the various activities, as a regular part of your teaching and learning tools. Enjoy!
The lesson, activities, and games can be presented to the class, in groups, or individually as the information is animated to allow a self-paced approach. It can be printed out for your reference or for the few students (in your class only) who may require it. However, please remember that it is only for your classroom.
In This Product
- Blank Bingo Board
- Bingo Board and Subject pronouns to use on board (editable)
- Sentence Recording Sheet (editable)
- Master List Subjects and Adjectives (editable)
- Spanish Adjectives Cards (editable)
- Subject List for Students (editable)
- 7 Different Response sheets and Template
- English Adjectives (editable)
- Spanish Adjectives (editable)
- PowerPoint Game
- Sentence Recording sheet
Grab It and Write
- Grab It and Write PowerPoint (editable)
- Response Sheet (editable)
- Pásalo Questions (editable)
- Crossword Puzzle
- Crossword Puzzle Answer Key
- Subject and Adjective Puzzle Pieces (editable)
Encuestra de Amiga
Lesson and Guided notes
- PowerPoint (editable)
- Guided Notes with Practice (editable)
- Guided Notes Section of PowerPoint No Practice Section (editable)
- Practice Section of PowerPoint (editable)
In the PowerPoint Lesson
- Slides 2-4 Reviews ser
- Slides 5-9 Is a discussion between several students explaining difference between ¿Cómo estás? and ¿Cómo eres?
- Slides 10-14 Explores What is an adjective?
- Slides 15-19 Presents students with their first look at the different forms of adjectives
- Slides 20-31 Explores the different <em>adjective forms</em> and when to use them
- Slides 32-35 Provides examples of each type
- Slides 44-55 Offers fill-in-the-blank practice with 5 different adjectives and a variety of subjects
- Slides 56-63 Consists of two to three sentences to complete with the correct form of the adjective given and then translate the sentence
- Slides 64-67 Challenges students to Say it in Spanish!
- Slides 68-72 Concludes the presentation
You may also like:
Help me out
I am always striving to improve my products to better meet the needs of teachers. In
order to provide the best quality products at a low price, I need your help. Would you please:
- Follow me by clicking the words follow me beside the green star under my store name, Mi Rincón ¡Aprende Conmigo! to be alerted of updates a nd specials
- Leave feedback it helps me and earns credits toward future TpT purchases click here to learn how it works
- Please click here to contact me by email at before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to rectify any issues, correct any mistakes, or fix any problems right away. You can also contact me through the Q & A of any product
- Use the “Mark as helpful” button is a way for you to let other TpT'ers know if a comment from another Buyer was helpful to you.
I hope that you enjoy this PowerPoint as much as I enjoyed making it and that it helps alleviate some of the pressure and time involved in creating your own PowerPoint.
Please check Mi Rincón ¡Aprende Conmigo!, for additional PowerPoints and activities that may interest you.
Thanks for your support and interest!
By purchasing this product, you agree to the applicable license terms set forth by teacherspayteachers.com at the time of purchase as well as to the products terms of this use included with the product. The purchaser understands that this product is for his/her use only and cannot be modified or sold in any form.