This product contains 22 pairs of adjective+noun phrases and 4 wild cards. Here are the rules for this game:
1. Print out one copy for pages 1-5 (or two copies if you want a longer game); print out two copies for page 6.
2. Deal four cards to each player. Place the remaining cards facedown, this will be the draw pile.
3. Flip over the top card of the draw pile. This will be the card you want to match to.
4. To play a card, a player can place down a card matching the adjective (e.g. small-small), matching the noun (e.g. dog-dog) or matching the opposite of the adjective (e.g. small-big).
5. The wild card can be played at anytime. When the player place down the wild card, the player can also play one extra card of their choosing.
6. Draw a card if you don't have any matching cards in your hand.
7. The first person to run out of cards win. If the entire deck is played and the players still have cards left over, the person with the least amount of cards win.