Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.11 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.4.1.D. They will order adjectives within sentences according to conventional patterns. Students look at examples of correctly ordered adjectives. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two fill-in-the-blank questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as adjective and noun
• Examples of correctly ordered adjectives from such texts as "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as indirect character traits
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels