This is a great interactive way to have students identify adjectives. Each card has 3 words on it. Students must choose the one that is an adjective. My students love doing this because they get to move around!
1. Give each student a recording sheet.
2. Give each student a card.
3. Students will start by looking at the number in the top corner of their card. They will read the words on the card and write down the one that is an adjective
4. Once each student is at a new seat I usually count to about 20 in my head and say “Scoot!” Students will take only their recording sheet with them and leave the card at the desk/table
5. Students will do the same thing and read the card at their new seat.
6. Continue until students have filled up recording sheet.
7. This is a great fun and active game to review parts of speech Enjoy!!