Do you find that your older students don't always remember parts of speech? They know they learned about adjectives, but can't remember, exactly what they are? This adjective review packet starts with drawing. That's right. Drawing two pictures, one a simple sentence, and the other, a sentence to which several adjectives have been added. It changes the drawing entirely!
* Identify adjectives in sentences
* Identify types of adjectives
* Differentiate between ordinary and extraordinary adjectives
* Strengthen weak adjectives in a story
* Write (with support) a description of their bedroom
Watch your students grow in their understanding and appreciation of the written word!