Adjectives: Ten pages of grammar worksheets focusing on adjectives. The exercises challenge students to explore adjectives in a variety of ways.
This package includes:
1. Unit title page
2. Adjective sort into descriptive categories (colour, touch, time, sound, size, taste, shape, amount, emotion and appearance).
3. Circle the adjectives in each sentence.
4. Students draw a picture of themselves and list eight adjectives to describe them.
5. Opposite adjective match.
6. Combine nouns and adjectives to create silly creatures.
7. Identify adjectives amongst other words (colouring activity).
8. Sentence writing including two adjectives in each.
9. Silly monster creation using a list of adjectives created by the student (art and writing activity).
10. Students brainstorm a list of adjectives that describes their breakfast, family, school, home, clothing and the weather.
11. Descriptive follow-the-directions art activity.
12. Teacher answer pages (2 pages in total).
If you like the Adjectives worksheets, you may also be interested in the following:
Get all 5 sets at a discount!
Parts of Speech Grammar Bundle (Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs)
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.