Products in this Bundle (4)
This bundle contains a variety of resources for teaching your students how adjectives are used in sentences. Your students will have MANY opportunities to practice identifying adjectives and the nouns and pronouns they modify.
I recommend starting with the PowerPoint, because it introduces students to adjectives in a logical and systematic way. There are three main sections in the PowerPoint:
1. Adjectives modify nouns by answering three questions: What kind? Which one? How many?
2. Adjectives can sometimes follow the nouns they modify.
3. Adjectives can also modify pronouns.
35 slides are practice slides, where students circle the adjective and draw an arrow to the noun or pronoun being modified by each adjective.
After you introduce the key concepts with the PowerPoint, there are many engaging activities that will allow your students to continue identifying adjectives.
This bundle includes:
1. a 51-slide PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
2. a 4-page matching PowerPoint companion handout (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable companion handout includes or the Google Slides version.)
3. a craftivity
4. a partner play
5. 7 practice worksheets
6. a game with 45 sentence cards
7. an assessment
As an added bonus, I created 5 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2018
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!