❤ 13 Grammar Lessons; spread throughout 26 pages, with full answer keys about ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS for grade 5 and grade 6 students. It is ideal to explain, practice, and review the main skills of each topic with your students.
❤ This resource is written in a simple and plain language; which makes it easier to get underachievers back on the track as well as address individual differences among your students. This resource is also very suitable for homeschooling.
☞☞☞ THIS RESOURCE IS PART OF A LARGER PARTS OF SPEECH BUNDLE ☜☜☜
↪ Click on the link below NOW to get the bundle and save $5 on all PARTS OF SPEECH LESSONS ↩
❤ Organized and categorized per topic in separate folders for your convenience ❤
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Adjectives, Articles, and Demonstrative Adjectives
- Lesson 2: Participial Adjectives
- Lesson 3: Comparative and Superlative
- Lesson 4: Irregular Comparison
- Lesson 5: More on Proper Usage of Adjectives
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Adverbs and Qualifiers
- Lesson 2: Adverb Position and the Adverb "not"
- Lesson 3: Adverbs ending -ly, -y, and -ally
- Lesson 4: Comparisons in Adverbs
- Lesson 5: More practice on Comparisons in Adverbs
- Lesson 6: General Practice on Adverbs
- Lesson 7: Adverb, or Adjective?
- Lesson 8: More practice on Adverbs