Also included in
- This grammar ,vocabulary and sentence building games bundle for elementary English students is a great way to improve speaking fluency, grammar and communication in Elementary level ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited. The activities allow students to actively participate while remainin$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacher$230.00$324.40Save $94.40
- This bundle features some great printable and digital games, activities, Boom Cards™ and printable task cards to practice and review Comparative and Superlative Adjectives. In this bundle you'll get a discount on the following resources:Comparative and Superlative Adjective Boom Cards™Short Adjecti$12.50$16.25Save $3.75
This is a great board game to practice forming sentences using long and short comparative and superlative adjectives. Students will use the positive form of one, two and three syllable regular adjectives and a few irregular ones too!
Here's how to play: All players must begin the game on start. Each player rolls or draws a number and moves forward accordingly.
When a player lands on the “C” they must pick up a COMPARATIVES card and correctly form the comparative sentence.
When a player lands on the “S” they must correctly form a SUPERLATIVE sentence.
If they are not able to complete the sentence correctly they must go back to the square they were on previously and wait for their next turn to move forward.
The player who gets the the finish square first is the winner!
- Large Printable game board prints on two 8.5 x 11” pages. Attach them together for a 11 x 17 game board
- 32 Comparative adjective GAP-FILL sentence cards
- 32 Superlative adjective GAP-FILL sentence cards
- Game pieces
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!