Also included in
- This is a set of 4 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking fluency, grammar and communication in Elementary level ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited. The activities allow students to actively participate while$11.00$14.25Save $3.25
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
This is a great board game to practice forming sentences using long and short comparative and superlative adjectives. Students will use the positive form of one, two and three syllable regular adjectives and a few irregular ones too!
Here's how to play: All players must begin the game on start. Each player rolls or draws a number and moves forward accordingly.
When a player lands on the “C” they must pick up a COMPARATIVES card and correctly form the comparative sentence.
When a player lands on the “S” they must correctly form a SUPERLATIVE sentence.
If they are not able to complete the sentence correctly they must go back to the square they were on previously and wait for their next turn to move forward.
The player who gets the the finish square first is the winner!
- 8.5” x 11” Printable version of the game board
- 11” x 17” Printable version of the game board (print two 8.5 x 11” and attach them together for a larger board)
- 32 Comparative adjective sentence cards
- 32 Superlative adjective sentence cards
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!