Also included in
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your students$25.00$34.00Save $9.00
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacher$230.00$324.40Save $94.40
- This bundle features some great printable and digital games, activities, Boom Cards™ and printable task cards to practice and review Comparative and Superlative Adjectives. In this bundle you'll get a discount on the following resources:Comparative and Superlative Adjective Boom Cards™Short Adjecti$12.50$16.25Save $3.75
This UNO inspired card game features 40 different adjectives to practice and use comparative and superlative forms. one and two syllable adjectives, y-endings & long adjectives.My students love playing vocabulary card games! There are two ways to play:
- Have students use the adjective as a COMPARATIVE or SUPERLATIVE in order to use the card. (Ex. colder, coldest)
- The student must use the the adjective correctly in a COMPARATIVE OR SUPERLATIVE sentence. (Depending on what their card says)
- 80 adjective cards (40 different adjectives)
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!