Also included in
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- Are your students as addicted to BOOM cards™ as mine are? They are the best digital learning tool for ESL teachers. This bundle contains 20 different sets of interactive elementary level grammar and vocabulary digital task cards. You can test the first few cards of each set by clicking on each indiv$45.00$57.60Save $12.60
- This ESL grammar bundle contains 12 different digital BOOM CARD decks focused on Present & Past Tenses, Irregular Verbs, Adjectives and Antonyms, Wh- Question Comprehension, Countable and Uncountable Nouns, Prepositions of Place & Comparatives & Superlatives. Great for distance learning,$27.00$37.00Save $10.00
- This is a Growing Bundle that includes tons of decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. This bundle is already heavily discounted and the sooner you purchase it, the more valu$205.00$295.15Save $90.15
Do your students need help using adjectives? These interactive task cards will help them choose the correct adjectives to describe the noun pictured. Each card has a picture of a noun and 6 different adjectives to choose from. Your students must click on ALL of the correct adjectives that describe the noun. (There is always more than one correct answer).
Great for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students. Students must read each sentence and choose from three possible answers. For a closer look, click on the preview and video!
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 24 ADJECTIVES: Describe it! Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!