This set of 11 adjective exercises can be used as a follow up to a lesson in class or sent as homework. Each exercise is short as not to bog down students with too many problems and to make correction go by quickly.
The exerises cover the following topics.
1. Basic adjective recogntion.
2. Recognizing how adjectives describes nouns.
3. Recognizing adjectives that tell how many or how much.
4. Recognizing adjectives that tell which one or what kind.
5. Recognizing adjectives that make comparisons.
6. Recognizing comparative adjectives.
7. Using non -er, -est comparative adjectives.
8. Using proper adjectives.
9. Using proper adjectives with proper nouns.
10. Using articles -a and -an.
11. Using articles -the.