Do your students need more practice using descriptive writing? This game will help them practice by using more adjectives.
1. Students use their pencil and a paperclip to spin the Noun spinner.
2. Students record which noun they landed on in the first column.
3. Students spin on the Description spinner.
4. Students record which description they landed on in the description column.
5. Students write a sentence using an adjective to describe the noun that matches the description they landed on.
6. Repeat until all rows are filled in.
**students can use the same noun more than once as long as they land on a different description**
In the zip file there is a PDF version and the word document, so you can make any changes to it to meet your student's needs.
If you like this game, click here
for a bundle of 7 spinner games for only $3. Includes verb tenses, author's purpose, cause and effect, fact and opinion, possessive and plural, and show, don't tell.