Adjectives – This is a perfect language arts packet for teaching your students about adjectives! Not only does it include adjective practice worksheets, but it also includes creative and fun writing and art activities as well. By completing these activities, your students will gain a strong understanding of not only what adjectives are, but also the important function they play in writing.
This adjectives packet includes the following pages as well as detailed instructions for all the activities:
• “Circle the Adjective in the Sentence” Worksheet
• “Circle the Adjectives in the List” Worksheet
• “Choose your own Adjective” Worksheet
• “Adjective/Noun” Worksheet
• “Name Five” Adjectives Activity
• Classified Ad Adjective Activity
• Descriptive Writing Adjective Activity
• Acrostic Poem Adjective Activity
• “My Adjective Alien” Writing/Art Activity
• “What Am I?” Writing/Art Activity
• “My Adjective Book”
• “Quick as a Cricket” Creative Writing Booklet
• “Adjective Hunt” Activity
• Adjective Game (Includes 152 cards)
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this adjective packet and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
All activities in this packet are 100% blackline ready for you to use!
I hope you enjoy teaching adjectives with this fun unit!
For other fun language arts units, click on the links below!
To save money, click on the link below
to purchase my LANGUAGE ARTS BUNDLE, which includes all 8 packets!
Language Arts Bundle
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!