Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 11 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.1.G. They will form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs. Students will choose between comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, depending on the context. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 5 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three matching questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as superlative form and adverb
• Examples of how to determine what is being compared in a sentence
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels